Whether it’s black watch, tattersall, or tartan, it’s the season to be mad for plaid. From checks to plaids, the pattern is showing up on everything from housewares to heels and we couldn’t be more delighted about it. Here, Gwen and Lindsey reveal a handful of their favorite plaid picks this season.
1. KARIS WINDOWPANE PANTS | ELIE TAHARI
The perfect ankle length pants to punch up basics this season.
2. LAMBSWOOL PILLOW COVER | WILLIAMS-SONOMA
The softest lambswool pillow in an irresistible scaled plaid pattern.
3. CAMPBELL TARTAN CLASSIC UMBRELLA | LONDON UNDERCOVER
A classic umbrella gets a fun, unexpected twist when opened to reveal the plaid lining.
4. INSULATED WINE TOTE | MARK & GRAHAM
A must-have for keeping wines (and other adult beverages) cool.
5. FOREST KNIT COLLAR SCHOOLBOY DICKEY JACKET | VERONICA BEARD
The Dickey jacket is one of our favorites for no-fuss layering, and this new pattern is timeless.
6. TARTAN: ROMANCING THE PLAID | JEFFREY BANKS
Gwen owns this love letter to plaid written by avid collector and award-winning fashion designer Jeffrey Banks.
7. CHECK CASHMERE PONCHO | BURBERRY
A perfect fall staple made of Merino wool and cashmere with fringe trim.
8. HERITAGE PLAID BEVERAGE BOTTLE | THERMOS
It doesn’t get more vintage looking than a plaid Thermos, and we mean that in the best way possible.
9. PLAID TEXTILES | RALPH LAUREN HOME
Details get us every time, and the plaid accent on the buffet and dried hydrangeas are no exception.
10. BB PUMPS | MANOLO BLAHNIK
The black and white plaid makes these so versatile for fall.
11. ROLL-UP TRAVEL BLANKET | PENDLETON
This pure virgin wool blanket includes a nylon back – perfect for cold – weather adventures.