With crisp autumn days ahead and fashion week just days away, Gwen and Lindsey have fall fashion on their minds. Here, they share the trends and pieces they’re crushing on this season.
1. THE EDIT MAGAZINE | NET-A-PORTER
Lindsey loves the articles in this fun, shoppable magazine app from Net-A-Porter.
2. MINI BUCKET BAG | MANSUR GAVRIEL
Worn cross-body, this small bag is just big enough to hold Lindsey’s most important items without feeling bulky.
3. AZURA BLANKET JACKET | ACNE STUDIOS
This wool bomber is great for chilly NY days but still has an edgy appeal.
4. ON-THE-GLOW BLUSH & ILLUMINATOR | WANDER BEAUTY
Lindsey loves this blush and highlighter combo for keeping her summer glow well into fall.
5. DICKER ANKLE BOOTS | ISABEL MARANT ETOILE
These suede boots are perfect for pulling together a fall look and easily dressed up or down.
1. CASHMERE & WOOL PONCHO | BURBERRY
Worn as a wrap or a scarf, it’s the ideal staple for Gwen’s fall wardrobe.
2. ANKLE WRAP JODHPUR BOOTS | BALENCIAGA
Gwen’s favorite classic leather boot with a flat heel for longer days on her feet.
3. CUSTOM FIT OXFORD SHIRT | RALPH LAUREN
Gwen loves the trim fit on this washed oxford for its timeless appeal.
4. NO TUG ELASTICS | RICKY CARE
Gwen never leaves home without these elastics that are gentle on her hair.
5. LIP GLOSS IN RISKY BUSINESS | NARS
The shine and vibrant color in Gwen’s go-to lip-gloss brightens up fall wardrobes.